I’ve developed a comprehensive platform addressing:
- greater accountability by council members on fundraising and recorded votes;
- development and intensification that protects neighbourhood character, greenspace and our financial bottom line;
- our momentum on a vibrant downtown and focus on more jobs;
- the need to find savings, with spending on infrastructure and priorities that matter to you;
- and more on heritage, affordable housing, transit, waterfront access, and community participation.
If you’d like to get a lawn sign for September, send me a message, or volunteer, please sign up here.
I’m out knocking on doors, and I’m meeting great people and having wonderful conversations. I’m inspired by your passion for this city and our neighbourhoods and the insight you bring to make our city even better. I look forward to talking with you.